Friday, November 13, 2009

Dogwood Terrace Assiste Living


Yesterday I gave my Travels' with Sandy Power Point presentation at the Dogwood Terrace Assisted Living Center in Sandy Springs, Georgia.  What a fun time we all had!  With my pictures, I was able to take the residents on a whirl wind tour of America's National Parks.  Starting in Rapid City, South Dakota we visited Mt Rushmore then crossed Wyoming for at stop at Yellowstone's Old Faithful. Traveling on stopping in Salt Lake, Utah, then Arizona for a look at Bryce Canyon. We visited the four corners - Utah, Arizona, New Mexico and Colorado and crossed the Continental divide seven times.

We saw elk, a bison and moose!

Today is Nov. 13 and I am off to Old Monroe, Missouri for another presentation and visiting Mike and Linda Kasevich.

Happy Travels
Sandy